Battery System Engineer
New Energy is recruiting a Battery System Engineer for a technology leader in the electric transportation industry. Work with a world-class team solving the toughest problems that affect the future of transportation.
- Electric vehicle and systems technology engineering leader
- Responsibilities include Li-ion battery pack development and system integration.
- Work across many engineering teams to ensure alignment of goals including defining battery and system requirements and specification, selecting cells, designing battery management/ protection circuit and firmware
- Work with supplier teams to ensure progress and schedules
- Aide in design of test experiments and fixture to conduct, record and report all production battery-related test work.
- BS or MS in Engineering and/or related technical field
- Five years of experience in the advanced battery systems
- Experience in system integration experience, defining interfaces, requirements, specifications, etc.
- Team Leadership Experience
- Thermodynamics knowledge
- Manufacturing experience.
- Problem solver that works strongly in a team or solo environment.
Discreetly inquire about the position.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we'll work with you to determine if it's a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
Interested in the Job? Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with "Battery System Engineer Job# 17612" in the subject line and we'll be in touch shortly with more info.