Battery Test Engineer
Greater Los Angeles, CA area
New Energy Staffing is recruiting a Battery Test Engineer for a technology leader in the electric transportation industry. Work with a world-class team solving the toughest problems that affect the future of transportation.
- Electric vehicle and systems technology engineering leader
- Work with high voltage automotive batteries in a test lab environment
- Setup and integration of automated test stations (ATS), including hardware layout and electronic interface design, construction and system verification
- Perform cell and pack testing while collaborating with other groups, prioritizing test safety
- Maintain test data, provide daily test monitoring and author associated test reports
- Identify testing issues and improve test protocols and procedures
- Work with the component design groups to understand failures and improve designs
- Provide engineering support to senior engineers in the research, testing, and evaluation of batteries
- Work hands-on in test and integration support for new and existing test systems and support
- Minimum of 4-year Bachelor’s degree in degree in related science, electrical engineering, power electronics engineering, or mechanical engineering
- Experience with laboratory instruments prefered including power supplies, data acquisition systems and software programs for automated test equipment
- Experience with high voltage battery systems prefered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Discreetly inquire about the position.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we'll work with you to determine if it's a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
Interested in the Job? Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with"Battery Test Engineer Job# 017304" in the subject line and we'll be in touch shortly with more info.