Electric Drive Validation Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
New Energy is recruiting an Electric Drive Validation Engineer for a technology leader in the electric transportation industry. Work with a world-class team solving the toughest problems that affect the future of transportation.
- Electric vehicle and systems technology engineering leader
- Identify, prepare and maintain test strategy, test design and test cases
- Create and execute test plans designed to expose weakness or faults in components
- Document test results and error descriptions
- Analyze traces and detect faults
- Work with developers to optimize to ensure problem resolution and enhance overall quality
- Work alongside the development team to create automated regression tests
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in test engineering of complex systems
- Must understand electric vehicle architecture and validation
- Experience in the area of electric vehicles, charging systems or battery storage
- Distinctive analytic and process-oriented intellectual abilities
- High degree of reliability and timely completion
- Capability to analyze electrical systems (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators)
- Familiarity with National Instruments Test Software (LabVIEW, TestStand, Veristand)
- Experience with hardware-in-the-loop test systems is preferred.
Discreetly inquire about the position.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we'll work with you to determine if it's a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
Interested in the Job? Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with "Electric Drive Validation Engineer Job# 17614" in the subject line and we'll be in touch shortly with more info.