BMS Test and Simulation Product Development Engineer
Northern New Jersey
New Energy Staffing is recruiting a BMS Test and Simulation Product Development Engineer for a position at an advanced testing company. The new addition to the team will play an important role with room for growth.
- A highly collaborative company that is committed to employees professional development and growth
- An innovative and agile team
- Responsible for helping design and build new products and user experiences
- Be a key contributor to the growing efforts surrounding the battery test and simulation products along with their associated system solutions
- Recommend design and/or material improvements for the existing products
- Maintain analysis of design projects from inception throughout the introduction phase
- Participate in pilot/pre-production design simulations for product launches
- Collaborate with engineering teams on system integrations efforts built upon the core products offered
- Moderate travel to company offices, tradeshows, and customer sites within the USA
- BS in Electrical, Computer, or Mechanical engineering preferred. MS is a plus
- 2-5 years product design experience, with positive track record of product innovation
- 4-8 years of experience in testing and development of batteries, energy storage systems, battery management systems, and/or electric vehicle/hybrid electric vehicles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management, presentation, and organization skills
- Bonus skills: automated test/validation applications including HIL, design verification and EOL testing; FPGA simulation using NI RIO/FlexRIO, and compactRIO; signal conditioning, power electronics, data acquisition, electronic test instruments, C/C++/C#, VHDL, real-time control and simulation, CAD, UML, documentation, National Instruments hardware (PXI, DAQ, RIO). Project management and/or engineering team leadership.
Discreetly inquire about the position.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we'll work with you to determine if it's a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
Interested in the Job? Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with "Battery Test Development Engineer Job# 17225" in the subject line and we'll be in touch shortly with more info.