HIL Engineer, Hybrid/Electric Vehicle
Ann Arbor, MI
New Energy is recruiting an HIL Engineer, Hybrid/Electric Vehicle in Ann Arbor, MI for a leading global vehicle OEM.
- Electric vehicle and systems technology engineering leader
- Develop the tests plans working closely with with other vehicle engineering teams to recreate field issues using the Hardware-in-the-Loop test system
- Develop the specification/requirements phase for defining HIL test systems
- Write system and subsystem specifications
- Create vehicle configurations to be simulated on the HIL test system
- Participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and/or warran
- Hands-on HIL experience for the purpose of testing automotive functional areas such as powertrain and hybrid drive systems
- MS or BS in computer, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink, CANoe, Canalyzer, INCA, or similar tools
- Experience with Hardware in the Loop systems such as dSPACE, NI, or ETAS
- Automotive Powertrain and/or electronics knowledge
Discreetly inquire about the position.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we'll work with you to determine if it's a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
Interested in the Job? Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with "HIL Engineer, Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Job# 17613" in the subject line and we'll be in touch shortly with more info.