Greater Atlanta, GA Area
New Energy Staffing is recruiting for a Sales Engineer position in the Greater Atlanta Area. This manufacturing equipment company is rapidly expanding in the USA market, and looking for qualified talent to foster their expansions. Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Design Knowledge, and 5+ years of technical sales experience. German language skills are preferred but not required.
- Medium-sized, 400+ employees, quickly emerging company
- Leading manufacturer in their sector
- Perform sales related duties in building customer relationships and develop new projects in conjunction with clients using the most advanced technology available
- Develop and maintain trustful, genuine customer relationships by developing accurate concepts, calculations, quotes, proposals, layouts, and presentations. Represent company as the most competent partner to help maintain their lead in the industry
- You will be an integral component of a team creating projects and specify systems with adherence to applicable standards/specifications
- Collaboration with internal resources, both in the USA and in European parent company
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Experience in at least one of the following: automotive, handling equipment, conveyor, drying technology, process equipment, photovoltaic panels
- Design knowledge: design techniques, blueprints, drawings, models, and tools/principles involved in production of precision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, able to work independently and as a team
- Identify complex problems and review related info to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Expect in depth training and challenging/diversified work
Discreetly inquire about the position.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we'll work with you to determine if it's a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
Interested in the Job? Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with "Sales Engineer Job# 17222" in the subject line and we'll be in touch shortly with more info.