Business Development, OEM EV Charging Partners
New Energy Staffing is recruiting for a Business Development, OEM Partnerships position at a leading global engineering and electronics company. The new addition to the team will help strengthen relationships, create and manage EV Charging projects with North American partners including major automakers.
- Multinational engineering company
- Billions of dollars in annual revenue
- Hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide
- Develop the strategic vision and operating structure for EV Charging partnerships to maximum benefit for customers, partners, and the company.
- Develop strategies for increased channel sales models and manage successful implementation.
- Run with negotiations, management, and maintenance of all new and existing partner relationships.
- Work directly with partner executives for core strategic partners.
- Ensure that all operating partnership issues are brought to resolution while advancing to the company’s leadership team as necessary.
- Actively collaborate with General Managers in Europe, Asia, and China in developing and supporting worldwide partnerships.
- You will work closely with product, marketing, legal, sales and engineering teams to evaluate, explore, and execute strategic partnership opportunities.
- Hire, mentor, develop, and lead a world class partnerships team
- Candidates with an MBA degree with technical or product management background are preferred, and a minimum of 5 years of business development and marketing experience in automotive or a related industry. Additional consideration will be given to applicants with professional sales and business development training and a demonstrated record of success in the field of EV Charging.
Discreetly inquire about the position.
We understand that exploring new career opportunities can be a sensitive issue. New Energy Staffing and Recruiting will keep your interest in the position private. We will not share your name or detailed company work history without your permission. Send us your resume to learn more about the job and we'll work with you to determine if it's a good fit before passing your information along to anyone.
Please email your resume to Jobs@NewEnergyStaffing.com with "Business Development, OEM EV Charging Partners Job# 017301" in the subject line and we'll be in touch shortly with more info.